I’m delighted to work alongside a range of expereinced independent therapists at The Soma Rooms, they are fully insured, work in accordance with their own governing professional bodies. Please contact them directly using the details listed below.
- Ali RoseAs a Somatic therapist my work can combine dialogue, clothed bodywork and movement to support you physically, emotionally and mentally. I work from The Soma Rooms in Chepstow and The Practice… Read more: Ali Rose
- Sarah MclellanI am an experienced and qualified Holistic and Remedial Massage Therapist and have been practicing as a client centred body work therapist since I qualified with the Massage Training Institute (MTI)… Read more: Sarah Mclellan
- Stephanie BetschartAs a solution focused hypnotherapist, I specialise in helping people recover from anxiety and stress, bounce back after burn outs, move on from depression, improve confidence and self-esteem and foster… Read more: Stephanie Betschart
- Georgina HoltI trained with the Bristol School of Shiatsu from 2015-2018, and am a member of The Shiatsu Society UK. Shiatsu is a hands on therapy that takes place fully clothed.… Read more: Georgina Holt
- Chez DunfordI am a well-being practitioner working between massage therapy, performance and community facilitation. Since training as a massage therapist at Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork in 2015, I have… Read more: Chez Dunford
- Helen BradburyI practice Shiatsu and a Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy. Both therapies support you to embody your self more fully, which I have found to be a profound way to heal pain… Read more: Helen Bradbury